What are all the ways I can pay my bill?

We accept checks and all major credit cards. You can also conveniently pay your emailed invoice online or by calling our office at (928) 726-4373.

Why have I lost power to only a portion of my home?

This can be caused by a tripped breaker or GFCI outlet. Check your breaker panel. A tripped breaker may look as though it is not tripped so be sure to turn it off and then back on. You will feel and/or hear it click back on. If a GFCI outlet is tripped you will need to locate the outlet and hit the reset button (You will see that the test button has been popped).

What is a GFCI outlet?

A GFCI outlet (Ground Fault Current Interrupter) is an outlet that has two buttons in between the area where you plug in your electrical cords. One button will say "TEST" on it and the other will say "RESET". These outlets are usually located in the garage, bathrooms or outside.

What if there are no GFCI outlets in the area of the power loss?

In most homes the GFCI outlets protect several outlets on the same circuit. The GFCI outlet may not be in the immediate area but, if tripped, will cause the power loss along the entire circuit. Not all electrical problems require a service call. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions. We may be able to get your problem corrected by pointing you in the right direction.



Read More
rotary.jpg hospice.jpg safetyvanguard.jpg

Klein's Kustom Electric, Inc. is Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.    License # ROC 070977 L-11 (Commercial)    License # ROC 040707 C-11 (Residential)